My photo
Hello, My name is Jackie (aka Tiny Dancer Posers). I'm married to the love of my life, we have two wonderful grown up daughters and one gorgeous new grandson and live in the UK. I have been creating poser tubes for a few years and I also create digital scrap kits, papers, frames etc., I hope you enjoy your visit to my blog. Hugs Jackie.

Friday 30 December 2016

IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ.

It has been brought to my attention that some of my free products are being offered as downloads on other websites / blogs etc.,   My 'Terms Of Use' plainly state that my products have not to be offered or shared on any other website.  I will take action against those who disregard my terms of use, so if you have any of my free products being offered on your website, blog etc., please delete them.

I don't mind if someone places a link on their website to my products so that others can obtain them for themselves, but to place the product itself on their website is a big NO NO!

Thank you.
Jackie Scottish Lass

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that comments are moderated and will only appear once I approve them, this is to prevent spam...Thank you for understanding..Hugs Jackie

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR COMMENTS